What a couple of weeks...

What a couple of weeks...I have been swapping via Instagram and I have had been told where my cards have been received! Also I have received my order from MOO and I am now the proud owner of some MOO postcards. Sadly it would have been cheaper to buy more; but I thought that I would start off with ten and see how they go!

Let's start with the cards I have sent:

GB-498586 to tsj in Finland has arrived! It reached its destination in 14 days after traveling 1,823 km!
GB-492141 to sedem in Turkey has arrived! It reached its destination in 40 days after traveling 2,910 km!
GB-498587 to beth418 in Hong Kong has arrived! It reached its destination in 13 days after traveling 9,644 km!
GB-498579 to ulra in Germany has arrived! It reached its destination in 9 days after traveling 715 km!
GB-498581 to sole123 in Netherlands has arrived! It reached its destination in 9 days after traveling 457 km!
GB-498583 to lulumaria in United States of America has arrived! It reached its destination in 8 days after traveling 8,737 km!


Here are the cards I have received via Instagram:

 
The top one is from Postcrosskid and the bunnies are from teddyscissor; both are from Malaysia.
 
 
This card cam from alanaking from China - I think this card is so cute!
 
Cards that I have received in the last couple of weeks:
 
These cards are:
 
I also received - NL-2276791AU-330071 and DE-2801137 but my phone died before I could take a picture :(
Just click the link to see a picture of them
 
Also have you entered yet?
 
 

One Diddl postcard and JackDaniels postcards - there are five cards to win!!
 
Both close 19th January!!!
 
Tomorrow I will request for some addresses; as currently I am able to send 13 cards - I only have two travelling now!
 
I will let you all know where the cards are going...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Cards - arriving here and away!

Who has found their new home?

Another card has arrived at their new home...