Some more cards that I have arrived at their new homes...

On January 15:

My postcard GB-485077 to melanijade in Australia has arrived! It reached its destination in 63 days after traveling 16,497 km!

My postcard GB-498584 to polin4ik29 in Belarus has arrived! It reached its destination in 15 days after traveling 1,902 km!

On January 17:

My postcard GB-492138 to yaying0228 in China has arrived! It reached its destination in 44 days after traveling 9,030 km!

On January 25:

My postcard GB-479830 to Tanu6e4ka in Belarus has arrived! It reached its destination in 89 days after traveling 2,059 km!

I have also sent off my Lottery Winners cards off to them; the Jack Daniels Cards were won by YanaVYY from the Urkaine and my Diddl card was won by zebra in China. Congrats to the pair of them. I used Random.org to pick the number; has anyone else used this site before?

I have recently found a website; Dean Morris Cards - and I have fallen in love with the postcards that he has created. I have bought some for Postcrossing; I need to used all the cards I have first before I buy anymore of his cards. Has anyone else used his cards before?

I have also bought and used the MOO cards; I wanted them before the start of 2014. However; this did not happen so the cards are a little late - why? As they have "Happy New Year" written on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Cards - arriving here and away!

Who has found their new home?

Another card has arrived at their new home...