Where do I get my postcards from?

There are many places where I can buy my postcards from and I thought that I would share some of the places...

The local cards I get from my Post Office and stationery shop; these cards are multi-view cards of my little town' but after a while, they can get a little boring.

I have also ordered some postcards from VistaPrint, but that was many years ago. It was a simple design back then. There are many different designs now; I am thinking about creating some in the coming months.

I have also ordered some postcards from PostalLove; a Polish-based online shop. There are MANY different designs and now they are selling Air Mail stickers; which are super cute!

There are always adverts on the main Postcrossing website; that advertise Postcard sellers. I need to grab the websites and have a look at all of their cards.

I will keep you all posted (ha ha!) about where I will be buying my Postcards from...

Stamp You Later...

Jemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent arrivals...