Current favourites in the Postcrossing Forum...


There are my current favourite threads on the forum. 

"4 postcards and other small things" is a lottery; it is still in the registering phase - no winner has been selected yet :(

I have started doing Travelling Notebooks and Sheets again! I thought that I would try them again. They take forever to get round to the participants. Hopefully the books will be quick! I will upload images of the Sheets when I have completed them! They are almost done!

Are there any Travelling Notebooks or Sheets you think I should be taking part in?! Please let me know!!

"Countdown to GB-484848" is a thread for us Brits to post when we have sent cards out. I haven't posted there for a while.

"Pottermore"; the name in the title gives it away really, doesn't it?! I am on there; if you are also there sent me your username!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Cards - arriving here and away!

Who has found their new home?

Another card has arrived at their new home...