Received two more cards today...

Today I registered two cards that I received in yesterday's post:

This is card BY-691962 from Showtime in Belarus. The card is showing a view of Minsk and the footbal stadium. The card travelled a distance of 1,902 km (1,182 miles) and it took 9 days for it to arrive.
 
 
 
 This is card DE-1787243 from tentacion111 in Germany. This card is wishing me a "Frohe weihnachten und ein gutes neues jahr"; which means "Merry christmas and a Happy New Year"; cute right?! The card travelled a distance of 984 km (611 miles) and it took only 6 days to arrive!
 
My card GB-381935 that I sent to Di-di in the Ukraine also arrived yesterday; it had travelled  2,181 km (1,355 miles) and it had taken 10 days to arrive.
 
So currently; here are my stats as of 11th December:
 
Exciting right?

Jemma
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Cards - arriving here and away!

Who has found their new home?

Another card has arrived at their new home...